Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Gift of Life


Life's experienced as a never ending list of paradoxes for he who thinks life. For that is thought's nature, to divide life into sections.

Life's experienced as a prolong suffering affair for he who believes regularly that something other than what is already happening or is not happening should have or should have happened not.

Life's experienced as a riddle for he who seeks answers, and as an adventure - for cats.

Life's a pure bliss for Bliss devotees and is bitter and disappointing for Formula Formulators - who find and lose and find and lose again.

Those who truely live truely live - and they don't even know it.

Those who live in devotion do not confuse it with seriousness, which binds the like-life-always-wish-to-change Will.

Therefore my friend, please don't run out your time by mourning "running out of time". When i say to you "don't worry it will be fine" - believe me not. All i am trying to show you is that i love you, and wish you well.

Better yet seek in my voice that peacefulness and love which breaks through me when I'm not afraid. This belief - regarding the uselessness of worrying activity and that you'd be empowered by it, and still - only if you want.

For this alone is all that i have to offer...
I cannot teach you about life. Nobody can.
I cannot teach nor can I hand to you anything for that matter - That which isn't mine, Is me.

Life is me and life is you.

What can i give you that you don't have already, my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment